Old Photos of the Air Force Elementary School

At the end of 1948, the Chinese Nationalist government moved to Taiwan. In order for the air force children to continue their education, the Air Force Headquarters established 13 primary schools and a secondary school. In 1967, all the self-run schools of the armed forces were handed over to the local governments for renewal. All the schools of the air force children were renamed after an air force hero as a national primary school. On August 11, 1997, the Alumni Association of the Republic of China Air Force Elementary School was formally established.

This series of images are from the alumni association, which present the historical scenes of the Air Force Elementary School (now the Huai Sheng Junior High School). In the photos, there are scenes of the Air Force Command Headquarters at that time and the memory of the old good days.

Photo provided by the Air Force Elementary School Alumni Association
imageC-LABThe Air Force Children
DATE2020.02.10